This episode presents Professor Alexander Dugin’s famous lecture series on his famous work “Ethnosociology: The Foundations” — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/the-radical-outlook/message
Basic definitions, the terms, the paradigms, the synchronicity and diachronicity of analysis — the structure of present training course.
1. The ethnos as sociological category.
2. The definition of ethnos.
3. The main features of the ethnos.
4. The paradigmatic approaches to the ethnos.
5. The process of the ethnosociological development.
6. The derivatives od ethnos: Ethnos – laos – demos – nation – civil society – post-society